Create your design next lavel
The basic photo editing techniques should be available in even simple editing programs, and each can enhance your images to make them more powerful and shareworthy.
Photo editing is the process of manipulating images in order to enhance their appearance.
There are many different techniques
- Cropping and resizing
- Adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue
- Removing blemishes and imperfections
- Sharpening and softening images
- Applying filters and effects
- Changing the color of specific elements in an image
- Adding or removing objects from an image
- Creating a blurred background to emphasize a subject
- Removing unwanted reflections and glares
- Adding text or captions to an image